Saturday 14 February 2015

I lost my virginity on a Val's day.




I lost my virginity on a Val’s day – Adediwura Blarkgold.

Sexy Yoruba actress, Adediwura ‘Blarkgold’ Adesegha has long been separated from her husband who is the father of her son. Recalling her most unforgettable Valentine experience, Adediwura revealed that the most indelible thing in her mind was the time she spent with the father of her only son, a couple of years back that led to her losing her virginity as a woman.




 Adediwura-Adesegha-Blarkgol

                            Adediwura Blarkgold Adesegha



Laughing, she stated as a matter-of-fact, “My most unforgettable Valentine was when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon -I was deflowered!”
“I can never forget that experience because it was a great turning point in my life and I smile each time I remember because it was earned by the father of my child” she added.






No comments:

Post a Comment