Friday 20 March 2015

Jamaican Artiste Undergoes Surgery To Get Real Goat Horns Implanted On His Head

Jamaican Artiste Undergoes Surgery To Get Real Goat Horns Implanted On His Head





You all know that signature look is important in showbiz but emerging singjay Furtyle Brain has pushed the envelope, the artiste had two horns implanted on his head. Furtyle, real name, Kenardo AndrĂ© Robinson, said: “It’s really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I revived because it is very painful.



I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn’t do this alone. There are some who think that I am demonic, but it doesn’t bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on.There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing.”….. rumors now have it that he may turn out to be the biblical Nebucchadnezzer of our time, as he is now few processes away from turning into a herbivore!
 
 

2 comments: