Saturday 11 April 2015

Why I Can't Go Back To Chris Brown For Now - Karruche Explains

Why I Can't Go Back To Chris Brown For Now - Karruche Explains

 

 
 
 
Although Chris Brown is looking for ways to get back to his ex girlfriend, Karruche by going to her Instagram page, liking her pictures and leaving lovesick comments but it looks like she is not interested in going back.

She made every one to know that in a recent interview with KIIS radio in Australia, When asked if she was considering getting back with Chris Brown. She explained why its just not going to happen
"No, not any time soon, not right now...There’s just so much going on and right now I just want to focus on myself and just keep pushing forward so right now I'm letting him be him and do him and I’m just going to do me."


No comments:

Post a Comment