Friday 8 May 2015

See Dencia's Photos at 17

  See Dencia's Photos at 17 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She was Wild so she said, am Black
She's loving Kylie because the 17 year old reminds her of herself. Checkout the inscription on her top. Dencia has been slaying from way back.


                               Instagram media iamdencia - #tbt 16 going on 17 ..Mc'ing our high school end of year party at katios night club or so,I made the outfit I am wearing ��#WeBeenKillingItSinceBefore .. Don't come here with ur she bleached essays just know ehmmm we already marked those essays and we moved on lol ..I always had everyone's attention when I spoke or walked in a room mitches �� that's that #AfricanEnergy #DontGetItTwistedIsnatchedWigsWhenIWasATeenager #ThankGodIHadASisterWhoCouldAffordThem #IShowedEnoughSkinNowIShowBody
 

 16 going on 17 ..Mc'ing our high school end of year party at katios night club or so,I made the outfit I am wearing

                            Instagram media iamdencia - #tbt when I was in 12th grade aka upper sixth 16  almost 17..this picture was taken on campus (I was in a boarding school) if u guess which designer made the pants & sandals I'll get $1000 cash "hint" it's a popular French brand. .. #WeBeenKillingItSinceBefore .. #DontGetItTwistedIsnatchedWigsWhenIWasATeenager #ThankGodIHadASisterWhoCouldAffordThem #IShowedEnoughSkinNowIShowBody Don't come here with ur she lightened her skin  essays just know ehmmm we already marked those essays and we moved on lol
 
when I was in 12th grade aka upper sixth 16 almost 17..this picture was taken on campus (I was in a boarding school) 


No comments:

Post a Comment