Thursday 20 August 2015

Check out What Falcon Star Chichi Igbo Wrote On Instagram...Slams Men Calling Her Out

Check out What Falcon Star Chichi Igbo Wrote On Instagram...Slams Men Calling Her Out

 
 
I wonder what must have gotten my gal mad or who pissed her off? The former Falcon star turned designer took to her Instagram to slam men who are hating on her. More below;

I would say I'm more of a man than y'all pussy, bitching ass niggas can ever be but that would be degrading myself. I'am a WOMAN shitting on niggas, doing things niggas would only do in their dreams, like pulling bad bitches you masturbate to their photo everyday (yes I said it) looking better, taking care of my responsibilities, just to name a few, so I'm more superior than y'all pussy niggas with female tendencies, trinda be what? Miss me with that bullshit, until "men" start realizing there's more to a man than his useless dick and his outer look we WOMEN will stay shitting on them PERIOD! 
Umma start handing out tampon to these pussies ������ And oh for the record, most of us women are taking better care of your kids out there. Majority of y'all "men" ain nothing but spam donors�� 
Niggas ain even took care of themselves Bhahahahahahaha ���� pls don't get me started, it's too early for this fuckery!!#pardonmyfrench.

No comments:

Post a Comment