Saturday 9 January 2016

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals She Is Getting Married To The Man of Her Dream

Cossy Orjiakor Reveals She Is Getting Married To The Man of Her Dream 


Cossy-Orjiakor1-660x400

Cossy Orjikor, the boob-baring actress has gone ahead to shed more light in a chat with Saturday Beats, where she also revealed she will be getting married in Las Vegas.

Read excerpts from the interview below;
“I am not getting married because I am pregnant. I am walking down the aisle with the man of my dreams because both of us are in love with each other. It is a feeling of pure love. I am hoping to get married abroad most especially in Las Vegas but I don’t know about my man. I chose Las Vegas because I like the city and its scenery.”
When asked if she was going to relocate after marriage, here is what she had to say;
“I am still going to be in Nigeria after marriage. Rather than leave the country, I would encourage my man to start up a business here in Nigeria. I am not the type of lady that would leave my fatherland.”
On whether she will change her style after marriage, Cossy said;
”I don’t know if my style would change but the person I am with likes me the way I am. He is not complaining. I am not going to divulge much information about my man till the D-day but he is not in the Nigerian entertainment industry”

No comments:

Post a Comment