Tuesday 12 April 2016

Former President Goodluck Jonathan's daughter, Faith and husband celebrate second wedding anniversary

Former President Goodluck Jonathan's daughter, Faith and husband celebrate second wedding anniversary

 
 
Former President Goodluck Jonathan's foster daughter, Faith and her husband, Godswill Edwards celebrate their second wedding anniversary today April 12th. The couple already have a 7-months old daughter. Edward shared this photo on his facebook wall this morning and wrote;

"This Is A Day To Celebrate Another Year Of Love, Joy And Blissful Union. I Thank God That I Found My Virtuou & industrious Wife, My Only True Love and I remain grateful to God for Leading Me to Her. Two Years Today, our union is blessed with immeasurable blessings and above all, the addition of Princess Eliana is the greatest of all blessings and a perfect gift amongst all gift. Happy Anniversary to my family"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment