Tuesday 28 June 2016

Check out Alicia Keys’ Look Without Makeup to the 2016 BET Awards

Check out Alicia Keys’ Look Without Makeup  to the 2016 BET Awards

alicia keys bet awards 2016 bellanaija 2016 IMG_9226

Wow! Alicia Keys opted for a bare face at the 2016 BET Awards red carpet this year.
This came after she appeared on the cover of 'Fault Magazine' without makeup and here is what she said, “I’m learning to try and let go of the word “perfection”. Once I can teach myself that there is no perfect and that I am meant to have my FAULTS, that is when I become beautiful.”

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 26: Alicia Keys attends the 2016 BET Awards at Microsoft Theater on June 26, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by C Flanigan/Getty Images) 


 
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment