Friday 9 September 2016

Former 'Party of Five' actress Lacey Chabert Welcomes Daughter Julia Mimi Bella

Former 'Party of Five' actress Lacey Chabert Welcomes Daughter Julia Mimi Bella


Lacey Chabert Nursery Main


Lacey Chabert is a new mom! guess what? She announced on Instagram on Thursday, September 1, of the birth to her first child, daughter named Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar.

 Read what she wrote about her:

“And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you,'” Chabert wrote of her new arrival.
“#TBT to the best day of my life. One week ago I became a mom to this precious angel. Julia Mimi Bella. Julia, you are my heart’s deepest dream come true. I love you more than I could ever say. Welcome to this big beautiful world sweet girl!”


The Mean Girls alum has been busy prepping for Julia’s arrival. In June, she shared stunning photos of her little girl’s feminine and whimsical nursery, featuring pink, cream and gray hues complete with faux fur, crystal and florals.

In July, Good Carma Studio hosted a baby shower for Chabert at Ocean Prime Beverly Hills. The bash, like Julia’s nursery, was outfitted with lots of pink and cream colors, complete with a dessert spread from Polkatots and stations where guests could write wishes and create scrapbook pages for her daughter.



The actress has also been busy staying on schedule to film projects — including Hallmark’s upcoming holiday film A Wish for Christmas, in which she plays the protagonist Sara.

“Being able to do what I love for a living is a luxury for which I’m very thankful. That being said, being in nearly every shot of a movie, while growing a tiny human, was challenging,” Chabert wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment