Tuesday 2 June 2015

Stop Calling Me A Robber, I'm A Tricycle Snatcher - Suspect

Stop Calling Me A Robber, I'm A Tricycle Snatcher - Suspect

 
 
 
Emmanuel Godwin, a 28, year old robbery suspect insisted he was just a tricycle snatcher and not an armed robber, since he does not use guns.
Vanguard reports that, the suspect and members of his gang pose as passengers, board a tricycle, get to a convenient place, push the driver out and zoom off.
He was arrested when he was asked to come and collect money from a potential buyer, who needed a tricycle urgently and had cash to pay, not knowing that the purported buyer was a SARS operative.
Emmanuel said:
“I am a tricycle snatcher, not an armed robber because I don’t use gun. I steal from park and when I ask tricycle rider for a test drive and he allows me, I run away with the tricycle.The market price of a tricycle is N400,000. But I used to sell each tricycle for N60,000. I stole five tricycles and sold them to one Aye at Ijora.“I also sold two to one Liwan. Aye still owes me for two tricycles I sold to him, while Liwan is yet to pay for another I sold to him.”


No comments:

Post a Comment