Saturday 20 June 2015

What! Giant Snake Pays Anambra State Resident A Visit (Photos)

What! Giant Snake Pays Anambra State Resident A Visit (Photos)

 
 
This is quite true as Agu-Ukwu, a town in Anambra State, South East Nigeria, has been discovered to live with giant but harmless Pythons which are worshipped as gods.

According to a young man whose mother comes from the town, made the revelation when he traveled to the town to visit with his grand mother.

He narrates how these giant Pythons visit people's homes and they are treated as great visitors and everyone is forbidden from turning them away or killing them

Here is what he posted on social media:
"Hello guys, I traveled to Anambra State to visit my grandmother @ Agu-Ukwu. It is truly a beautiful place, the hometown of Senator Uche Ekwunife.
On my second day of the visit, we came back from the church around 9 am and I went to the kitchen to prepare food. Then I saw a giant snake trapped between the iron nets on the kitchen window while it was trying to crawl through the window.
I ran out, screaming for help but the people around calmed me down and told me that the snakes are not dangerous and do not bite.
That they visit peoples' homes anytime they like and the people do not kill them, rather, they are worshiped.
I could not stay in my grandmother's house as I have a morbid fear of snakes. I went to stay in my uncle's place.
Here are the pictures my cousins took of the snake."

No comments:

Post a Comment