Thursday 14 April 2016

Checkout What Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Says About Her Dream...


In this interview,she speaks about her career journey, breaking new grounds and living her dreams.




What was your childhood like, and how did it shape who you are today?
We moved around a lot during my childhood because we grew up in war torn countries so my family and I were always relocating. I grew up in Liberia, Lebanon and Ivory Coast before we finally moved back to Ghana. My family and I have gone through a lot together; things you can’t just imagine but we are ever so resilient. There were happy moments when I was in school but most of my childhood moments are not quite exciting and worthy of recounting. My experiences made me strong and resilient, it prepared me for the vicissitudes of life.


Judging from your Instagram page, your life seems to be very exciting and fast-paced. How do you balance it all with your work, social obligations and relationships?

I live one day at a time, I make out time for work and for all my engagements and I’m doing just fine. It’s just a matter of making out your schedule to work in your favour.


You were a host at the recent GLO CAF Awards, an event where you served as an usher only a few years back. Tell us about that journey.
I run a modeling agency, so back in the day, my agency provided models to be used as ushers for the Glo CAF awards. It was myself and 12 other girls and it was a great experience. I never dreamt of hosting the CAF awards when I was an usher, I was simply there to do my job. But if God is for you who shall be against you? Whatever is meant to be will be. I simply advise people to be determined and work towards achieving your goals. Your luck is under your feet.




There’s been a lot going on in your music career lately. What really is the big picture for your music dream?

Music was my first love since childhood. I’m simply living my dream and having fun at it. I intend to release an album soon.


Do you see this affecting your acting career in anyway?
Not at all, it’s still in the same line of profession.


You’ve been shooting videos and working lately here. What is it about Nigeria that keeps you coming back?
Well, Nigerians welcomed me into their industry with open arms without caring about my nationality, so Nigeria is my second home and I am in the process of bringing the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation as well as some other businesses I run to Nigeria. That will bring me more to Nigeria.


There is talk about you starting a Reality TV Show soon. Tell us more about it.
It’s called
The Personal Assistant (TPA) and it’s still in the works, so keep your fingers crossed.

Is 2016 gonna be the year where we hear of romance and perhaps marriage again in Juliet Ibrahim’s life?
I have no idea what my future holds. Whatever is meant to be will certainly be.


From the experience you’ve gotten so far in life, what advice would you give to your younger self who is just getting married?
Stay prayerful and God will guide you through your decisions.


What are the most expensive possessions you have?
Bags and shoes.

How is it balancing acting and being a businesswoman?
I multitask well, so it’s really not too much of a task. I run a production company – Jewelz Productions; a modeling talent agency; the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation, a Non Governmental Organization which focuses on creating awareness about cancer of the kidney and other kidney related issues. I also run a a boutique ‘House of Glamour’.

You seem very family-oriented. Tell us about your most treasured family moment.
Out of so many, my treasured moments will be each time my family survived a civil war and we all would gather together say a prayer and celebrate.



What should your fans look forward to from you this year?
Firstly, I want to thank them for their support over the years. They should watch out for my new TV Series, “Every Woman Has A Story”, the reality show and a whole lot of projects I have lined up.
 
Source: Thebriefng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment